Hello!!
My name is Athenas Maria Jose Lopez Sanchez, I decided to study Engineering in Software Development because I always wanted to work with computers and programs. Since I was child I studied computing, maintenance and repair, for me it is something that I love, it makes me easier to work with computers and I want to learn how to develop my programs.
I have completed a degree in Sustainable Tourism and Hotel Management, I have a project in mind in which I would like to work with both careers, I want to take advantage of my knowledge in Tourism to complement them.
Regards!!
My name is Athenas Maria Jose Lopez Sanchez, I decided to study Engineering in Software Development because I always wanted to work with computers and programs. Since I was child I studied computing, maintenance and repair, for me it is something that I love, it makes me easier to work with computers and I want to learn how to develop my programs.
I have completed a degree in Sustainable Tourism and Hotel Management, I have a project in mind in which I would like to work with both careers, I want to take advantage of my knowledge in Tourism to complement them.
Regards!!

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario